วันเสาร์ที่ 31 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2553

BOWFLEX TREADCLIMBER : TC5000 - Good workout, finding parts could be a drawback

BOWFLEX TREADCLIMBER : Bowflex TC5000 Treadclimber



Good workout, finding parts could be a drawback, May 18, 2010
By A. Rodriquez

I have a first generation Treadclimber. I'm talking truly first generation because I bought it when treadclimber was owned by "Weider" as opposed to "Bowflex". I have really been happy with the machine as it has survived several moves and wear and tear. It does produce some odd noises now in its age and I would, also, hope that finding affordable replacement parts was a little easier. I need to replace the pistons on it, but all the places I have searched are pretty expensive. It seems a little ridiculous that these parts would cost so much. The cheapest I have found them was for $[...] at [...]

If anyone has had any luck with finding cheap replacement parts or this product, I would be interested to hear what tip you might have.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น