วันเสาร์ที่ 31 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Bowflex SelectTech 552 / 1090 Dumbbell Stand - Save your back. Buy these



Save your back. Buy these., March 24, 2010
By joegrind "joegrind" (Atlanta, GA)

I've had a pair of the 1090 dumbbells (90 lbs each) for about 10 months and been lifting them from the floor until now. The price finally dropped here on Amazon so I decided to pull the trigger. Trust me, if you're above 30 like me, and can't recuperate as quickly as an 18 y.o...purchase these....you'll save your back.
These are sturdy, well-made and convenient stands for your Selecttech dumbbells. The shipping carton says 45 lbs (the outer-box is marked Bowflex Stands....so if getting as a gift, have it gift-wrapped). Unlike other reviewers, I had absolutely no problem setting this up....the instructions are straightforward...they are the 'exploding-diagram' type...so maybe I'm visual like that.I recommend not taking all the washers, nuts and bolts out of the packaging....just slice the shrink-wrap to keep the bolts in their position...that way it's easy to differentiate. It comes with an allen-wrench, but you'll need a 9/16 socket for the nut-side...I recommend hand-tightening until it is fully set-up....just to make sure everything is aligned. The casters worked fine....moved it around a couple of times and no problems....but they do seem cheap compared to the rest of the Stand. If they break, I'll just use the pegs.
All in all, it's well worth it to get the stand....I just had to save up long enough after I got the dumbbells themselves.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น