วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 28 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Bowflex Treadclimber TC3000 , You have to stick with it. . .

I got my machine earlier this year. As the other reviewer indicates, at first I really didn't like it. It was awkward and hard to use. I was really worried.

The second time I used it I slowed down the speed and worked on getting the feel for the machine. On a treadmill I always walk at about 4.5 MPH. So I set this machine initially to 4.0 MPH. That is much, much too fast for a beginner. (Don't worry it is still a good workout at 3.0 MPH.) That did it.

Now it is the easiest and best exercise machine I have ever used. I get a better workout than a treadmill with lots less stress and pain in my knees. It is more natural for me than an elliptical.

If you get one of these, you will love it. You just have to stick to it for a few times (it took me two workout sessions) to master it.


By J. Thomas
Amazon.com

BowFlex TreadClimber TC3000 Review

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น