วันพุธที่ 13 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2552

BowFlex TreadClimber TC3000 Review

BowFlex TreadClimber TC3000 Review

The BowFlex TC3000 TreadClimber is the midrange model. It for approximately $300 more then the TC1000 you get improved electronics, console and warranty. The TreadClimber is a hybrid machine that combines the benefits of a treadmill, elliptical trainer and stair climber. Unlike a treadmill and stair climber, you avoid the high impact that can cause injuries to your joints and your lower back. According to the promotions:

*Bring up your heart rate quickly - and keep it there!
*Burn more calories - and lose weight - fast!
*Work more core muscle groups at the same time!
*Minimize joint impact!
*And do all of this without running or jogging!


We can't dispute that when you walk at a high incline you are eneviably going to burn some serious calories. Just like walking up a hill or mountain. For more information on the overall performance go to BowFlex TreadClimber Review.

The TC3000 has twelve intensity settings to tailor your workout specifically to your fitness and comfort level while six electronic functions allow you to track your speed, time, distance, calories burned, calories per minute, and total steps taken during your workout. Five LCD readout windows allow you to see all vital workout stats easily. Large footboards alongside the tread belts make starting or stopping exercise safe and easy. The speed of the TC300 adjusts from 0.7 to 4.0 miles per hour for a casual stroll to serious power walking.

BowFlex TC3000 TreadClimber Specs include:
*Maximum speed: 0.7-4.0 miles per hour/1.1-6.4 kilometers per hour
*Resistance range: 0-12 levels
*Electronic functions: speed, distance, time, calories per minute, total calories, and total steps
*Computer indicator shows calories per minute and total calories burned
*Ergonomic console provides easy accessibility to water bottles and magazines
*Dimensions: 46 inches long by 28.5 inches wide by 55.25 inches tall (117 by 72 by 140 centimeters)
*Assembled weight: 185 pounds/84 kilograms
*Maximum user capacity: 300 pounds/136 kilograms
*Manufacturer Warranty: Motor - 3 years; parts - 2 years; electronics - 2 years; hydraulics - 1 year

Our Review of the TC3000 TreadClimber
We have one concern with the BowFlex TC3000 TreadClimber and the rest of the models. The complexity of the moving parts and the limited one year warranty on all parts. It is a bit more complex then a treadmill or elliptical trainer. That said, the warranty is generous and suggest that the machine is built to last with quality components.

Reviews we read on Epinions.com on the TreadClimber varied from one review suggesting that it was a quality built machine, but was overpriced. They claim for the money it was lacking features. The other review suggested it was worth every penny and that they got tremendous results within six weeks. Of course if you go to the Nautilus site you will read endless review of miraculous results.

Below are some very negative reviews I have received. I've yet to receive a positive one.

Customer Review
I purchased a Bowflex TC3000 in April of 2007. This machine would be great if it worked all the time. I started having problems with it the first time I used it. The left peddle would go down all the way, and get stuck. When I called for service, I was told this is a common issue, and easily fixed, however I could not fix it, because the machine is to heavy for me to lift, and turn over, so I had to have my brother fix it for me. This happened quite often, so I had to be very careful as to making sure my foot did not stay on the left peddle to long. In the past month I have had problems with a loud noise, and the machine stopping after only running for a minute. The service rep told me that the sensor had shifted, so I had to take apart the sides of the machines to get to the back of the machine. I was on the phone with the rep for over an hour on Friday 12/28/07. On Saturday, 12/29/07 I tried using the machine again, and now it is making an extremely loud noise, and it smells like something is burning. Today 12/31/07, I call again, and the rep told me I had to replace the treads. I have taken this machine apart so many times that the screws have been stripped. I have spent a lot of money on this machine, and that would not be a problem if the machine worked properly...it doesn't. I am now waiting for the parts. I hope this will take care of the problem. I guess the real work out is taking apart the machine, and putting it back together! - Angela


----------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Tread Climber quit working and I contacted customer Service. They said it was the fly wheel sensor. I waited a one week for the part. I installed it called customer service back. They told me I need to reprogram the machine . The machine still showed a problem. They put me on hold and came back on and said I need to repacle the wiring harness. I waited again for about a week . I took the machine apart to the best of my ability. I called customer servise back to get some help. Customer service said that they had a company that might be able to help. I call the company and they only had one machine , the Tread Climber 5000 and their repairman really didn't want to work on the Tread Climber 3000. We are in our late 50's and have spent alot of money on something we thought would last along time. It is a shame that a company with a name like Bowflex does not have a better way to help their customes instead of make them work on their machines. We really liked our 3000 until it quit working. Now I see it setting in our exercise room. I really get upset. I think back on the advertisement and wonder what other customer are looking at their broken Bowflex Tread Climbers.
- Michael


------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bowflex TC3000

Comments: I have had my treadclimber since December and I have had a lot of trouble with the right belt moving and rubbing yes I have been on the phones more times than I want to. I think that the amount of money you invest in these machines that they would have someone to repair them. You do get a great work out with it.Anyone else have trouble with their belts. My window isn't big enough to toss it out the window but if I could I would!!!!!!!!!!!!!

from:treadmill-ratings-reviews.com


--------------------------------------------------------------------------
BOWFLEX TREADCLIMBER

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น