วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 28 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2552

BOWFLEX TREADCLIMBER : Bowflex Treadclimber TC3000, Beware - Support Sucks

Unless you think you can troubleshoot and support this machine yourself think twice before buying this product. Not sure if is a good machine, I never got to find out. I purchased and TC3000 and my nightmare began. It was delivered in 3- 70lb boxes...after several hours of assembly it wouldn't work. I called the tech support number in their ridiculous assembly manual (the salesperson said they would help you with any questions you might have anytime). Long story short, I had that 200 lb, $2000.00 paperweight in my living room for a week. Total tally came to 18 phone calls, 4.5 hours on hold, 2 emails and 5 messages left before I ever got to talk to someone. Customer service and tech support are non-existent. Bowflex/Nautilus is happy to take your money but obviously can't be bothered to take your calls or stand behind their product. I'll never do business with them again.

By panda310 "Patricia"
amazon.com


BowFlex TreadClimber TC3000 Review

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น